This lovely residence, tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, boasts views of the Jemez, Sangre de Cristo and Ortiz Mountains. Ensconced between the Santa Fe National Forest and historic Bishop’s Lodge, you are only minutes to the vibrant culture around the Santa Fe plaza, world renowned dining, and famed Canyon Road and the arts districts.
Choose your season to enjoy opera, art, skiing, hiking, biking and more…
Your experience includes:
- A welcome package with a selection of local New Mexican treats
- A unique mountainside Japanese bath experience at the acclaimed Ten Thousand Waves Spa. Immerse yourself in fragrant, steaming water surrounded by the beauty of nature.
- Dinner for four at the locals’ favorite – Tesuque Village Market and Restaurant*
- Private art class or art tour (TBD – depending on season and availability)
Terms and conditions:
- Based on availability
- Furry friends are welcome.
- Book early to confirm desired dates.
- *Alcoholic beverages not included
- Valued through December 31, 2021
Generously donated by Sydney Davis
To bid on this auction item, you can view our auction here.