16 Day/15 Night Hawaii and French Polynesia PONANT Cruise for Two
Departure Port: Honolulu, Hawaii
Arrival Port: Papeete, Tahiti Island
Departure: October 2019
From Honolulu to Papeete, the most beautiful islands in the Pacific are on the agenda during your 16-day PONANT cruise. You will sail aboard Le Boréal for an unforgettable journey to discover a wild and exotic world. The Hawaiian Islands will delight you with their world-renowned idyllic beaches as well as their exuberant nature, a succession of rainforests, waterfalls and volcanic lands. From Hilo, you will visit the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Dotted with white sandy beaches, French Polynesia will then reveal its many mysteries to you. Surrounded by superb lagoons of crystal-clear waters edged by exceptional coral reefs, the islands of Polynesia are undoubtedly some of the most beautiful in the world and home to an astonishing and rich wildlife including dolphins and whales. Discover the unique charms of the Marquesas Islands, whose volcanic landscapes are home to splendid lagoons and secluded bays. The next port of call in French Polynesia: Rangiroa, in the Tuamotus. This gigantic atoll with breathtaking underwater scenery is most known for the cultivation of its famous black pearls. Before disembarking in Papeete, feast your eyes on the incomparable beauty of Moorea.
About Le Boréal
Like her sisterships, Le Boréal embodies the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing which is PONANT’s signature. The elegance of her exterior and interior lines and her intimate size (only 132 staterooms and suites) make this a rare and innovative yacht on the cruise market.
- The information below is current but subject to change at any time without advance notice from government authorities. Please consult your respective government agencies for visa and health information.
- Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion of your trip. Passport must contain at least two completely clear, blank, unused visa pages for each visa required, not including any amendment pages. Visa pages with stains or ink from other pages in the passport are not usable. Guests who deviate from the scheduled embarkation or disembarkation port should research the foreign entry requirements for the port country. Due to government regulations, regrettably, Ponant will have to deny boarding to any guest who fails to obtain the appropriate travel documentation for this trip.
- Warning about the use of drones: the use of drones aboard PONANT ships, whether they are sailing at sea, at a port of call or anchored, is strictly forbidden. The use of drones on land in the Arctic and Antarctic regions is also strictly forbidden by international polar regulations. In other regions, it may be possible to use drones on land if permission has been obtained from the relevant authorities of each country and each region travelled through, as well as a pilot’s license that should be obtained from your home country. Passengers are responsible for obtaining these permits; they should be able to present them at all times. Passengers who do not obtain these authorizations expose themselves to the risk of legal proceedings.
- USA: Visa may be required. Please contact USA consulate website for details.
- In order to participate in diving sessions, guests must have with them a medical certificate less than 1 year old and their up to date dive book.
Generously donated by PONANT