3 Night Stay in the Extraordinary Fogo Island Inn with Airfare for Two
Fogo Island Inn, Newfoundland, sits on an island, off an island, at one of the four corners of the Earth. Founded and owned by the Canadian charity Shorefast and designed by Newfoundland-born-and-raised architect Todd Saunders, the Inn has garnered an international reputation for exceptional, hospitality in an iconic, contemporary design. This award-winning Inn is operated as a social business, is a community asset, and 100% of the operating surpluses are reinvested into the community.
Each of the seasons provides a different opportunity to know Fogo Island, and perhaps yourself. Situated along Iceberg Alley, all 29 guest rooms and suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows that offer uninterrupted views of the wildest and most powerful ocean on the planet. In October, Berry Season provides hills of berries to forage; Late Fall (November) offers nature trails to explore in reflection; Wild Wonderful Winter (December – February) includes a variety of traditional outport activities; Pack Ice Season (March) brings multi-year northern pack ice, allowing for snowy inland and coastal sojourns and Spring (April – May) brings countless birds, sea life, and icebergs to behold.
During your stay you’ll experience a half-day island orientation with a Community Host. Be prepared for fresh perspectives and insights; stories and laughter and allow yourself to be oriented to this “Salty Narnia” by the people of the place.
This stay is inclusive of ground and ferry roundtrip transfers from Gander International Airport all gratuities, service charges, and full access to the Inn’s amenities: our rooftop wood-fired saunas and hot tubs; the Fogo Island Cinema; the Fitness Centre; the Heritage Library specializing in the local region; and the Fogo Island Art Gallery. You’ll also enjoy all meals prepared by the Inn’s culinary team reflective of the region, as well as all land-based excursions.
Additionally, we are pleased to include round-trip economy airfare courtesy of United Airlines, from Newark Liberty International to Gander International Airport.
- Hotel reservation based on availability.
- Valid September 20, 2023, to November 30, 2024.
- Airfare valid To/From: Alaska, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Central America.
- Airfare expires one (1) year from date of issue.
- Stopovers and circle trip combinations are not permitted.
- Open tickets are not permitted.
- United reserves the right to limit the number of seats available for travel in conjunction with this offer.
- Customer is liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
- MileagePlus miles will not be awarded.
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.