See Galápagos as Darwin did… Aboard the National Geographic’s new ship, Endeavour II, equipped to give you the most engaging experience possible. Travel from island to island to make fresh discoveries daily. Have up close encounters with fascinating wildlife that show no fear of humans. Hike, kayak, and zodiac cruise around intriguing islands. See what Darwin did not—grab some onboard snorkeling gear and explore under the sea. Alternatively, opt for a massage or reading time when the spirit moves you. This trip is a 10-day/9-night expedition exploring the Galápagos Islands with Lindblad Expeditions aboard the National Geographic Endeavour II. Restrictions that Apply: Prize valid for one Category 1 cabin for two persons, for departure by November 1, 2019. Departure date is based on availability by Lindblad Expeditions and subject to holiday and other blackouts. Cabin booking and confirmation cannot be made until 45 days prior to sailing. Donation does not include air transportation; baggage/accident/cancellation insurance; items of a personal nature, such as alcoholic beverages, gift shop, etc.; passport expenses; extension; and gratuities to ship’s crew at traveler’s discretion. Value: $13,000 Generously donated by Lindblad Expeditions
Departure Port: Honolulu, Hawaii Arrival Port: Papeete, Tahiti Island Departure: October 2019 From Honolulu to Papeete, the most beautiful islands in the Pacific are on the agenda during your 16-day PONANT cruise. You will sail aboard Le Boréal for an unforgettable journey to discover a wild and exotic world. The Hawaiian Islands will delight you with their world-renowned idyllic beaches as well as their exuberant nature, a succession of rainforests, waterfalls and volcanic lands. From Hilo, you will visit the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Dotted with white sandy beaches, French Polynesia will then reveal its many mysteries to you. Surrounded by superb lagoons of crystal-clear waters edged by exceptional coral reefs, the islands of Polynesia are undoubtedly some of the most beautiful in the world and home to an astonishing and rich wildlife including dolphins and whales. Discover the unique charms of the Marquesas Islands, whose volcanic landscapes are home to splendid lagoons and secluded bays. The next port of call in French Polynesia: Rangiroa, in the Tuamotus. This gigantic atoll with breathtaking underwater scenery is most known for the cultivation of its famous black pearls. Before disembarking in Papeete, feast your eyes on the incomparable beauty of Moorea.
About Le BoréalLike her sisterships, Le Boréal embodies the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing which is PONANT’s signature. The elegance of her exterior and interior lines and her intimate size (only 132 staterooms and suites) make this a rare and innovative yacht on the cruise market. Formalities:
- The information below is current but subject to change at any time without advance notice from government authorities. Please consult your respective government agencies for visa and health information.
- Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion of your trip. Passport must contain at least two completely clear, blank, unused visa pages for each visa required, not including any amendment pages. Visa pages with stains or ink from other pages in the passport are not usable. Guests who deviate from the scheduled embarkation or disembarkation port should research the foreign entry requirements for the port country. Due to government regulations, regrettably, Ponant will have to deny boarding to any guest who fails to obtain the appropriate travel documentation for this trip.
- Warning about the use of drones: the use of drones aboard PONANT ships, whether they are sailing at sea, at a port of call or anchored, is strictly forbidden. The use of drones on land in the Arctic and Antarctic regions is also strictly forbidden by international polar regulations. In other regions, it may be possible to use drones on land if permission has been obtained from the relevant authorities of each country and each region travelled through, as well as a pilot’s license that should be obtained from your home country. Passengers are responsible for obtaining these permits; they should be able to present them at all times. Passengers who do not obtain these authorizations expose themselves to the risk of legal proceedings.
- USA: Visa may be required. Please contact USA consulate website for details.
- In order to participate in diving sessions, guests must have with them a medical certificate less than 1 year old and their up to date dive book.
$1,500 shopping spree at Dolce and Gabanna, Gabriela Hearst Nina Handbag and a Private Tour of Leonardo Davinci’s Last Supper. More amazing surprises to be announced. A 15th century convent turned sophisticated garden retreat, Four Seasons Hotel Milano is a haven in the centre of Milan’s Fashion District. This package includes:
- Three (3) nights at the Four Seasons Milan
- Premium guest room
- Full breakfast for two each morning
- All room taxes
- Two (2) United Airlines international coach class tickets from the contiguous United States, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Central America, or Europe
- Two (2) TUMI International 4 Wheeled Slim carry-on luggage
- $1,500 gift certificate to Dolce and Gabbana
- Private Tour of Leonardo Davinci’s Last Supper
- Gabriela Hearst Green Nina Bag
Escape for the weekend at Susan and David Rockefeller’s “happy place,” a beautifully restored 18th century farmhouse in Bridgehampton, filled with surprises and little hints of magic. Explore the island and its myriad offerings, beautiful beaches, nature trails, antique shops, farm and ocean to table dining, local wineries, seafood shacks, farm stands, bakeries and cafes. This package includes:
- Paddle board lesson with Gina Bradley, founder of Paddle Diva
- Personal tour of the South Fork Natural History Museum with Director Frank Quevedo
- Early morning birding excursion
- Lunch for four (4) at The American Hotel
About Gina BradleyGina Bradley is the founder and CEO of Paddle Diva, which was created in 2009 in East Hampton, NY. It is based on the premise that Stand-Up Paddleboarding (SUP) is a way to get in shape and have a great experience on the water while offering a special mind-body connection. Paddle Diva has become a highly sought-after brand in The Hamptons, Montauk and Rincon, Puerto Rico. Gina has recently participated and has been an advisor in Gabby Reece and Laird Hamilton’s two-day training called The XPT Experience in Montauk and Malibu and she is featured In Outside Magazine’s TV series on XPT. She also has been featured in Bravo’s “Summer Share,” HGTV’s “Island Life,” and on Bethenny Frankel’s “Bethenny and Frederic.”
About South Fork Natural History MuseumThe South Fork Natural History Museum (SoFo) & Nature Center is the only state-of-the-art natural history museum on the South Fork of Long Island. It was founded in 1988 by a group of South Fork naturalists as The Nature Clubhouse in Amagansett. The museum is dedicated to teaching and inspiring families to become engaged and responsible caretakers of our planet now and for generations to come. Valid for a Friday, Saturday and Sunday stay. Value: Priceless Generously donated by Susan and David Rockefeller
Martha StewartAs the founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Martha Stewart has gained success through a variety of business ventures, encompassing publishing, broadcasting, merchandising, and e-commerce. She has written numerous bestselling books, is the publisher of the Martha Stewart Living magazine, and hosted two long-running syndicated television shows, Martha, which ran from 2005 to 2012, and Martha Stewart Living, which ran from 1993 to 2005.
Susan RockefellerEmbracing the mantra “Protect What is Precious,” Susan Rockefeller is a documentary-filmmaker, designer, and longstanding environmentalist. Her award-winning films have aired on HBO, PBS, and the Discovery Channel. Her latest endeavor, Musings, is an online magazine that produces sharable digital content addressing complex global issues in an easily digestible format. In her philanthropic work, Susan sits on the boards of Oceana, Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture, Southampton Arts Center, The Land and Garden Preserve and the We Are Family Foundation. She is an advisor to MADE SAFE, Food System 6, and Oceanic Global.
David RockefellerDavid Rockefeller, Jr., Chairman of Rockefeller & Co., is an active participant in the nonprofit arena, especially in the areas of environment, the arts and philanthropy. He served as a member of the Pew Oceans Commission from 2000-2003, and founded Sailors for the Sea in 2004 to educate the recreational boating community about significant challenges to ocean health. He is a Trustee of the Museum of Modern Art, the Asian Cultural Council, and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
Blue Hill at Stone BarnsIn spring of 2004, Blue Hill at Stone Barns opened within the Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture in Pocantico Hills, New York. The Barbers helped create the philosophical and practical framework for Stone Barns Center, a working four-season farm and educational center just 30 miles north of New York City, and continue to help guide it in its mission to create a consciousness about the effect of everyday food choices. Sourcing from the surrounding fields and pasture, as well as other local farms, Blue Hill at Stone Barns highlights the abundant resources of the Hudson Valley. There are no menus at Blue Hill at Stone Barns. Instead, guests are offered the multi-taste Grazing, Rooting, Pecking menu featuring the best offerings from the field and market. Terms and Conditions: Dates based on availability Valid from October 2018 – October 2019 Value: Priceless Generously donated by Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Susan and David Rockefeller and Martha Stewart
About Andrea BocelliAndrea Bocelli is one of the greatest singing talents in the world today. He is an international, award-winning performer with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Producer David Foster often describes Bocelli’s voice “as the most beautiful in the world.” Since being discovered by Luciano Pavarotti in 1992, he has sold over 80 million records worldwide, recorded 15 solo studio albums of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas. Bocelli has collaborated with Placido Domingo, Tony Bennett, Hélène Ségara, Marta Sánchez, Sarah Brightman, Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran. Perhaps his best-known hit is a duet with Brightman, “Con Te Partirò [Time to Say Goodbye].” His release of the classical album Sacred Arias, earned him an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as he simultaneously held the top three positions on the U. S. Classical Albums charts.”The Prayer,” his duet with Celine Dion for the animated film, Quest for Camelot won the Golden Globe for Best Original Song and was nominated for an Academy Award in the same category.
Enjoy Exclusive VIP Access at a Concert with World-Renowned Tenor Andrea BocelliThis package includes:
- Two VIP tickets to any one concert on Andrea Bocelli’s current tour
- Exclusive VIP meet and greet
- The New York meet and greet will take place the day before the concert, where you are invited to experience Bocelli’s rehearsal
- New York dates at Madison Square Garden: Wednesday, Dec 12, 2018 or Thursday, Dec 13, 2018
- All other meet and greets will take place backstage before or after the concert
Experience the luxury of your own private island with a stay at the award-winning Parrot Cay Resort by COMO. This package includes:
- Five nights accommodation in a COMO Suite with an upgrade to the One-bedroom Beach House subject to availability on arrival
- Round trip airport transfer
- Complimentary full breakfast
- In room Wi-Fi and Press Reader (digital newspaper)
- Daily afternoon tea served in the resort library
- Participation in complimentary scheduled activities (Yoga & Pilates) and all non-motorized water sport activities provided by the resort
The ResortParrot Cay by COMO is an award-winning Turks and Caicos luxury resort set on its own private island. With 1,000 unspoiled acres and mile-long beach, we deliver foot-in-the-sand luxury. All rooms, suites and beach villas have soothing interiors along with COMO’s service ethic, holistic therapies, yoga, diving and world-class cuisine. From its personalized service and sophisticated cuisine to its distinctive design and island beach, our Turks and Caicos luxury resort works hard to tailor the experience to your needs. This is because they know that everyone has a different idea of what a beach holiday should comprise. Parrot Cay by COMO can orchestrate customized trips to neighboring islands; plan private dinners at secluded locations; arrange yoga, diving or snorkeling; and create adventures for families traveling together.
COMO SuiteOur oversized, one-bedroom COMO Suite offers guests the space and comfort to relax with a separate bathroom and living room. Both bathrooms are finished with white marble, and the en suite bathroom has a freestanding bathtub. The living room has a dining table and sofa area, as well as traditional Balinese furniture draped in white cotton. A large balcony floods the room with natural light, and has views of the resort’s landscaped gardens and the ocean beyond. The suite’s banquette can be converted, and a rollaway bed can be added to provide two additional single beds for children. Valid October 12, 2018 to October 12, 2019. Terms and Conditions:
- Advanced booking is required and is subject to availability.
- Extension of validity is not permitted.
- Not valid over Thanksgiving, festive President’s Day Weekend, Easter, and Spring Break.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional packages.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash, and is non-transferable.
Enjoy an exclusive premiere screening of the new Robert Zemeckis film starring Steve Carell, WELCOME TO MARWEN.
About WELCOME TO MARWENWhen a devastating attack shatters Mark Hogancamp (Steve Carell) and wipes away all memories, no one expected recovery. Putting together pieces from his old and new life, Mark meticulously creates a wondrous town where he can heal and be heroic. As he builds an astonishing art installation—a testament to the most powerful women he knows—through his fantasy world, he draws strength to triumph in the real one. In a bold, wondrous and timely film, WELCOME TO MARWEN shows that when your only weapon is your imagination…you’ll find courage in the most unexpected place. The premiere is currently scheduled to take place on or around December 10, 2018. Restrictions: Once awarded, cannot be sold, transferred or bartered by you to any other person or entity. Certificate holder must contact Universal Pictures within thirty (30) days of receipt (or immediately in the event the premiere takes place within thirty (30) days of receipt. Universal Pictures will provide the holder of this certificate with tickets to the event, but never promises interaction with the talent and filmmakers (e.g., pictures with stars, admittance to VIP areas, autographs from stars). In the event all or part of the premiere gets cancelled, rescheduled or for any other reason in Universal’s sole discretion, Universal Pictures reserves the right to provide certificate holder with tickets to a different Universal Pictures release. This screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. Any attempted use of recording devices will result in your immediate removal from the theater, forfeiture of the device and may subject you to criminal and civil liability. Value: Priceless Generously donated by Universal Studios and Leslie and Robert Zemeckis
Get up close and personal with the whales of the Great Southern Channel with ecologist and whale expert Dr. Arthur Kopelman who has over 30 years of experience with these majestic marine mammals. Dr. Kopelman has been monitoring the local whale and seal populations for so long that he knows some of the regulars by name. This area is a playground for 19 species of whales, dolphins and porpoises, as well as four species of seals. Meet in Montauk, for the start of your overnight excursion. Board Above the Ground for your voyage to the historic whaling port of Nantucket to explore all this “Faraway Land” has to offer; cobblestone streets, idyllic Main Street and award-winning restaurants. Overnight accommodations will be provided in Nantucket. Day two of your excursion begins with an early morning departure where you will sail aboard Above the Ground to the Great Southern Channel for an incredible day spent with the whales. Kopelman is a population ecologist whose research interests, since 1987, include the population dynamics and feeding ecology of fin and humpback whales of New York and New England; and since 1995, the population dynamics of harbor, grey, harp and hooded seals of NY. He received his Ph.D. in Biology in 1982 from The Graduate School and University Center of CUNY.
- Name of Boat: Above the Ground
- Docked at: Montauk Yacht Club
- Passengers: 6 maximum
- Dates: Valid for mutually agreed upon dates in June, July or August 2019
- Accommodation will be provided in Nantucket
Exquisite 40in x 40in acrylic on canvas featuring the magnitude and power of the seas. “If we are fearless about the vastness, we can more fully support the unique gifts of every little aspect of reality. Each individual contributes to the vast collective, much like each drop contributes to the vastness of the ocean.”
About George H. LewisGeorge H. Lewis is a British artist who lives in New York City with a studio in Chelsea, Manhattan. Lewis specializes in oceanic paintings as well as portraiture. Formerly “Court Painter to the Sultan of Oman” he is currently “artist in residence” for Steinway and Sons where he is painting ocean scapes onto pianos. Value: $10,000 Generously donated by George H. Lewis Instagram: @georgehlewis Website: www.georgehlewis.com
2018 Auction ItemsHa Chan2023-02-14T10:22:59-05:00