- Outings and shore visits in a Zodiac inflatable craft with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- Imposing glaciers, drifting icebergs, thick pack ice, steep cliffs and tall, snow-covered mountains.
- Humpback whales, orcas, gentoo penguins and Weddell seals.
- Opportunities for kayaking, hiking, and exploration ashore.
This 11 day/10 night Ponant cruise package for two includes all meals on board, open bar, expert lectures, shore excursions, Zodiac outings, 1 hotel night in Buenos Aires, round-trip flights between Buenos Aires and Ushuaia, transfers. Polar parka and boot rental is also included. Be Inspired Antarctica: Immense and mysterious. The leader in polar expeditions, PONANT offers you the chance to make your dream of an Antarctic adventure come true. Highlights of a PONANT Antarctic Cruise
Uncover the tropical beauty and important cultural history of the South Seas. This 17-Night /18-Day departing on February 25, 2023, follows in the wake of Captain Cook, and journeys from New Zealand’s North Island to the Solomon Sea. Delve into a fascinating history of intrepid explorers, convicts, and traders.
- Encounter an impressive diversity of cultures from the Maori of the Bay of Islands to the spear dancers of the Solomons, and delve into their artistic and spiritual traditions
- Venture to the former penal colony of Norfolk Island, now a UNESCO World Heritage site boasting the unusual trees called Norfolk Island pines
- See the stunning limestone geology of New Caledonia at Isle of Pines and visit a cave filled with primitive tree ferns
- Visit important World War II sites, including the wreck of the S. President Coolidgeand the Battle of Guadalcanal
- Come ashore at Tikopia. Meet the local chiefs of the traditional villages and learn about the cyclone that almost devastated the island in 2002—without any loss of life
- See the fantastic fishing canoes of the people of Utupua and take a Zodiac ride along their mangrove-studded lagoon
- Prize valid for one category 1 cabin for two persons on Under the Southern Cross: New Zealand to Melanesia aboard the National Geographic Orion for a fixed departure date of 2/25/23
- Departure date is based on availability by Lindblad Expeditions and subject to holiday and other blackouts.
- Cabin booking and confirmation cannot be made until 90 days prior to sailing.
- If guest is unable to travel on specified date, the fixed date departure will be convertible to a standard Galapagos trip on any available departure pending cabin availability.
- Does not include air transportation; baggage/accident/cancellation insurance; items of a personal nature, such as alcoholic beverages, gift shop, etc.; passport expenses; extension; and gratuities to ship’s crew at traveler’s discretion.
- It is agreed that all donated items are the property of Oceana. Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider's discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.
Three-night stay for two people in an Ocean Pavilion with daily breakfast included. Basking on the secluded shores of an 18,000-acre nature reserve, Amanyara’s lush tropical pavilions overlook half a mile of white sand beaches and the turquoise waters of Providenciales’ Northwest Point Marine National Park. A retreat for all ages, the resort offers restorative wellness retreats and endless possibilities for discovery above and below the waves. Poised between pristine coral reefs and swathes of tropical forest, Amanyara is a gateway to extraordinary adventures from horseback rides on the sand and kiteboarding along the coastline to nature hikes and scuba safaris. Amanyara’s Ocean Pavilions are nestled in coastal vegetation, overlooking peaceful beaches. Overhanging eaves shade terraces on three sides of each Pavilion, accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors with some opening to private pools. Valid for travel:
- September 13 to November 18, 2022
- December 1 to 15, 2022
- April 20 to September 13, 2023
Spend a week in a 3-bedroom mountain condo, steps away from the slopes of one of Colorado’s most majestic mountains. Stay includes a private, catered dinner for 6 people at the Aspen Center for Environmental Studies on Hallam Lake (priceless—not available to the public!) and a private tour for up to 10 people of the Resnick Center for Herbert Bayer Studies. Aspen is a recreational, social, and cultural mecca for people from all around the globe. It’s celebrated for world-class skiing and snowboarding, acclaimed cuisine, and one-of-a-kind shopping. The four local “super quartet” of mountains: Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk will thrill both ski buffs and nature lovers. The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands sits at the foot of a 12,500 ft. mountain with stunning views and 125 trails. This ski-in/ski-out village is surrounded by intermediate and advanced ski terrains and includes the legendary “Highland Bowl.” Grow accustomed to your ski valet greeting you each day or pursue pure relaxation and renewal in our pool areas or at the well-appointed spa and fitness center. With a special mix of authentic Western ambience and renowned Ritz-Carlton service, Aspen Highlands is a place that visitors return to again and again. The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands is located 5 minutes from the Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, 20 minutes from Snowmass, 2 hours from Vail and Vail/Eagle Airport and 4 hours from Denver. Condo is available September 9 - 16, 2023 for 7 nights. The private dinner for 6 at ACES will have a naturalist on hand to point out the wildlife in the preserve. Keep your eyes out for freely roaming mule, deer, elk, foxes, coyotes, beavers and hawks as you dine on a gourmet sustainably sourced meal and delicious wine. A Private Tour of up to 10 people of the Resnick Center for Herbert Bayer Studies. Opening in 2022, the Resnick Center for Herbert Bayer Studies is an exhibition space and center for the study of art and culture located in Aspen, Colorado. The Bayer Center is operated by the Aspen Institute. It is agreed that all donated items are the property of Oceana. Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider's discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds. Accommodations generously donated by Leslie and Robert Zemeckis. Dinner and Tour generously donated by Kelly and James Hallman
Make the Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort your home base as you explore the second largest reef system in the world while wearing one of your two new Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe watches from the prestigious Swiss watchmaker Blancpain. Hamanasi is an award winning eco beach resort sitting on one of the finest beaches in Belize. Your 7-night stay includes room of your choice, daily breakfast, and a snorkeling trip to the reef. Additional dive opportunities are available. Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe The 38mm and 43mm Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe watches are the perfect companion for snorkeling or diving. Launched in 1953, the Fifty Fathoms is the first modern diver's watch. Created by a diver to fulfill the needs of underwater explorers, it played a vital role in the development of scuba diving and contributed to important ocean discoveries. The archetypal features of the Fifty Fathoms still define the standards of fine diving watches for the entire industry. The Bathyscaphe model is a reliable diver's watch suitable for everyday wear. Its sharp silhouette and satin finish exude a sense of stealthy refinement. The Bathyscaphe’s robust unidirectional rotating bezel with blue ceramic insert features Liquidmetal® hour-markers, an alloy known for its deformation resistance and its long-term stability. The blue dial symbolizes Blancpain’s commitment to the underwater world, and a sunburst finish creates shimmering reflections. Rectangular hands and a chapter ring composed of gold and Super-LumiNova® dots make the dial elegant and legible in any situation, while evoking Blancpain's historical Bathyscaphe editions. Forged in steel, the 38mm Bathyscaphe is equipped with the renowned self-winding Calibre 1150, which has acquired a reputation for robustness. The 43mm version is crafted from grey ceramic and powered by Calibre 1315, a technical and precision timekeeping benchmark in the realm of luxury sports watches. Movements in both watches are visible through a sapphire case-back revealing a sandblasted, satin-finished and snailed gold oscillating weight engraved with the Blancpain logo, along with snailed and beveled bridges. Water-resistant to 30 bar (equivalent to 300 meters) both watches are offered on sail-canvas straps. Watch video here. Specs for His watch here. Specs for Her watch here. Reserve Price: $22,360 About Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort in Belize 7-night stay for two at the Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort in Belize. Nestled between the Caribbean Sea and Maya Mountains, Hamanasi is an award-winning eco beach resort specializing in romance, adventure, and excellent customer service. Stay includes room of your choice, daily breakfast, and a snorkeling trip to the Barrier Reef. Explore more than 30 adventures including diving, Mayan ruins, and birding. Enjoy the best of Belize and let the warm tropical breezes melt away your hectic life. Hamanasi is a secluded, intimate boutique resort located on the beach south of Hopkins. It sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by tropical flora. Just a short flight from Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Miami, New York, Panama City, Toronto or San Salvador. Your daily adventures will begin and end in the casual elegance of Hamanasi Dive & Adventure Resort where our friendly staff with greet you with warm smiles and attentive service. Unwind in spacious, comfortable accommodations with a casually elegant décor featuring handcrafted hardwood furnishings and Central American folk art. Sleep amidst the jungle canopy in our private treehouses or enjoy the breathtaking ocean views from beachfront rooms. Lounge beside the freshwater infinity pool with a tropical cocktail and a good book. Beach chairs, hammocks and beach towels are provided. If you prefer to swim in the warm Caribbean waters, it’s just steps away. Take in in the ocean air on the veranda of our Great House. Inside you will find the lobby, reception, gift shop, restaurant, library, and bar. For incredible panoramic views of the Caribbean and the Maya Mountains climb to the Lookout on top of the Great House — perfect for sunrise and sunset! *Available in shoulder and low seasons (roughly May through October) 2022 and 2023. It is agreed that all donated items are the property of Oceana. Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider's discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds. Generously donated by Blancpain and Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort, Belize
Discover the ecological jewel of Seychelles, the coral-fringed beaches, and the massive granite rocks of the private island home to Six Senses Zil Pasyon. Soak in the glorious views of the Indian Ocean contrasted with the lush greenery of Félicité island from the privacy of a private pool villa and enjoy personalized #OutOfTheOrdinary experiences. Package Includes:
- Five (5) night stay for two people in a Panorama Pool Villa, including breakfast
- One hour signature spa treatment for two people
- A Sunset Top Hill experience
- Private BBQ dinner on the beach
- Guided hike to Top Hill or guided kayak to Coco Island
- Half-day experience with a marine biologist, including snorkeling and a sea turtle talk
- December 21, 2022, to January 7, 2023
- April 1 to 14, 2023
Enjoy lunch for you and a guest with award-winning actor, activist and Oceana Board Chair, Sam Waterston at an exclusive restaurant. And luxuriate for three nights in a newly imagined ocean view room with breakfast for two daily at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach in Miami. Includes a dining experience for two people at Fuego y Mar and round-trip airfare for two from anywhere in the US to the Miami area. Lunch with Sam Waterston Actor, producer, and director Sam Waterston is known for his work in theater, television, and film. He has been nominated for multiple Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, British Academy Film Awards, and Emmy Awards, having starred in over 80 film and television productions during his decades-long career. Waterston started his career in theater on the New York stage, appearing in multiple revivals of Shakespeare. He has starred alongside Katharine Hepburn, Walter Matthau, Robert Redford and Meryl Streep. He is perhaps best known for his iconic starring role as Jack McCoy on the NBC television series Law & Order (1994–2010), for which he received a Screen Actors Guild Award along with Golden Globe Award and Emmy Award nominations. He also portrayed Abraham Lincoln in the miniseries Lincoln (1988). He has since acted in the western limited series Godless (2017), the comedy series Grace and Frankie (2015–2022), and the limited series The Dropout (2022). In 2022, he returned as Jack McCoy in a revival of Law and Order (2022).
- Valid for 2 people.
- Participant must be at least 18.
- This is a private meet and greet.
- The winner may take a photo.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Will take place at a mutually agreed upon location.
- Subject to the show’s schedule.
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Three nights stay in ocean view room.
- Breakfast daily.
- One dinner for two at Fuego y Mar restaurant featuring flavors from Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, and Colombia cooked over an open flame.
- Airfare for two provided.
- There are no blackout dates with this offer.