Spend nine days and nights enjoying breathtaking natural landscapes, from lush rainforests to pristine beaches and coral reefs. Belize is home to the second-largest barrier reef in the world and an extensive network of protected areas and wildlife reserves. Start at the Rainforest Lodge, travel to Jaguar Reef, and finish at the beachside Victoria House.
Three (3) Night Stay for Two (2) at The Rainforest Lodge at Sleeping Giant in a Riverview Suite including One (1) Standard Tour of your choosing.
On the edge of a 10,000-acre nature reserve, find solace in gentle birdsong and uninterrupted jungle views. At the Rainforest Lodge at Sleeping Giant, discover divine accommodations – Riverview suites and Creekside cottages, woven seamlessly into the natural surroundings. At the pinnacle of it all, the Mountainview Penthouse and Suites are perched high in the hills, tucked away where the lush Maya Mountains and Sibun River Valley cross paths.
Embracing the sights and sounds of the lush rainforest, our Riverview Suites boast 1,030 sq. ft. of air-conditioned interior space and enclosed outdoor space. Luxuriously appointed, these units offer a balcony complete with a personal plunge pool and sitting area with views of the Sibun River below and Sleeping Giant Mountain Range beyond.
Three (3) Night Stay for Two (2) at The Lodge at Jaguar Reef in a Deluxe Suite including One (1) Standard Tour of your choosing.
For over twenty years, The Lodge at Jaguar Reef has been the resort of choice for thousands of travelers who enjoy our central location, our comfortable cabanas and suites, our beachfront dining and our easy access to many of the natural wonders that have made Belize a world-class adventure travel destination!
Escape to a tropical paradise and discover a quaint, tranquil, and laid-back beachfront retreat with sunny skies and panoramic views of the ocean, just minutes away from the Garifuna Fishing Village of Hopkins.
This Belize beachfront resort is a haven of relaxation, with an onsite full-service spa, beachfront dining, lounge bar, a kids’ pool, a heated infinity pool with swim up pool bar, beachfront accommodations, kayaks, bicycles, Hobie cat, paddle boards, land and water sports adventures.
Housed in a 2-story condo-style building, each of our Deluxe Suites features 1,000 sq. ft. of interior space. Enclosed balconies (upper level) and patios (ground level), in-room and outdoor sitting areas, and outdoor personal plunge pools ‐ perfect for that lazy evening dip while catching the sunset ‐ add to the seamless elegance of these units.
Ground transportation from the Belize International Airport to resort and between resorts included.
- Valid until September 19, 2024.
- This certificate is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This trip cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Once trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted.
- If Prize Winner elects to travel without a Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded.
- Ground transfer from the Belize International Airport to The Rainforest Lodge at Sleeping Giant and from The
Rainforest Lodge at Sleeping Giant to The Lodge at Jaguar Reef is included.
- Airfare is not included.
- Prize Winner is solely responsible for all incidentals, including but not limited to: airfare, ground transportation, meals,
beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being
- Not valid for blackout dates: November 22-27, 2023, December 18, 2023 – January 5, 2024, March 28, 2023 – April 1, 2024, April 5-10, 2024.
Three (3) night stay for two (2) in a casita or palmetto room, 150 feet from the beach and overlooking the lush tropical grounds. Includes full breakfast daily and unlimited use of kayaks, bikes, and snorkel equipment.
Nestled on Ambergris Caye close to the town of San Pedro, this beachfront resort is surrounded by manicured gardens lush with tropical flowers and tall swaying palms on a white sand beach. The second largest barrier reef in the world is less than a half-mile from the beach and offers spectacular diving, snorkeling, and fishing. The hotel boasts a beautiful restaurant, palapa beach bar and a full-service spa. The small and charming island town of San Pedro is approximately two miles away, and offers souvenir shopping, art galleries plus a variety of oceanfront restaurants and beach bars.
- Valid until October 1, 2024.
- Not valid over holidays and Peak Season (Dec 21, 2023 – Jan 2, 2024) or during the months of February and March.
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.